Welcome to QueerFeminism.com.
If you’re new to the site, you might want to start by finding out What Is Queer Feminism? If you like what you read, be sure to add us to your RSS feed reader.
We’re currently looking for contributors on the following topics:
- Racism (particularly as it intersects w/ feminism)
- Queer identities including trans & non-binary
- Childhood, parenting, and education
- Bodies (including fat, disabled, queer)
- Activism and movement-building
Interested contributors should first view the site’s Mission Statement
. Please use the contact form to express your interest–describe the kind of articles you would like to write and your expertise. We are particularly interested in contributors with a specific angle/strong point of view. For example “I am interested in writing on queer Islamic feminism, especially the difficulties I’ve encountered in navigating my intersecting identities in feminist spaces” would be preferable to “I’m a feminist writer and I’d like to write about young women.”